As usual, I’m behind on updating the blog. Please allow me to quickly catch-up:
- Let’s see, there was prom (Hannah went with Juan, Clare didn’t go),
- School ended (Hannah finishing her Junior year, Clare has her Freshman year behind her),
- Summer started (Hannah will be working for the city again, Clare has already been on a mission trip and will be taking driver’s ed. in July),
- We’ll be taking a family trek to South Dakota to see the sights at the end of June, and,
- Monica will be taking a big career step in becoming the principal of Park Elementary School in the Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District on July 1. Woot!
That’s about it. More to come from South Dakota soon. (Although stupid me forgot the power cord to my laptop so I have little juice with which to work.)